SNOW-BOOKING understands and respects the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. In providing our service to you, we must collect personal information from you and make subsequent use of it as detailed below.
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it:-
When you make a booking with us, over the telephone or via our internet booking facilities.
When you register with us for newsletters, email updates, enter competitions or take part in surveys and customer feedback
When you write, fax, telephone or email us to make an enquiry.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT?
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you or other members of your holiday party:-
names and contact details
credit/ debit card or other payment details
special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen holiday arrangements
dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs)
Some of the information we collect (such as about health or religion) will only be collected on the condition that we have your positive consent to its use. We will seek this consent when necessary.
WHAT WILL WE DO WITH IT?
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, we may disclose the information to the providers of the services making up your holiday arrangements (who could be located outside the UK/EEA).
(2) In order for you to travel overseas, it may be mandatory (as requested government authorities) to disclose your information for immigration, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(4) We may need to disclose our customer list including any personal information relating to you to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the asset/ stock in our company or our website.
(5) We may also disclose information to organisations who act as data processors on our behalf, or to other organisations who perform business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the UK/EEA. These functions include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
(6) We may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. If do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information. Outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as wide as the legal requirements in this country.
WHAT CAN I DO?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. We aim to respond to you within 21 days from the date of request.
Please note that our website contains certain literature and hyperlinks to websites owned by third parties. This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; and (2) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law we encourage you to re read this from time to time so you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information.